The KT109 is a GaAs pHEMT broadband seven bit digital attenuator with parallel control in a hermetic Surface-Mount Technology (SMT) package for high reliability applications. This attenuator offers low insertion loss and excellent attenuation accuracy. It can be supplied and tested to the screening requirements of MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and K in addition to the required QCI.
Product Status: Active
- 7 Bit Fixed attenuator, LSB .25dB, MSB 16dB
- NASA EEE-INST-002 compliant
- Successfully Tested to 300K RAD TID
- High Reliability Class H and K Screening Available
- See Page 5 for MR HI –REL Ordering Details.