The KT104 is a GaAs pHEMT broadband seven bit digital attenuator in a hermetic Surface?Mount Technology (SMT) package for high reliability applications. This attenuator offers low insertion loss and excellent attenuation accuracy. It can be supplied and tested to the screening requirements of MIL?PRF?38534 Class B and S in addition to the required QCI.
Product Status: Active
- 7 Bit Fixed attenuator, LSB .25dB, MSB 16dB
- NASA EEE‐INST‐002 compliant
- Successfully Tested to 1M RAD TID
- High Reliability Class B and S Screening Available
- See Page 5 for MR HI –REL Ordering Details.