The KS200 is a GaAs pHEMT broadband switch with TTL control in a 16-lead hermetic Surface-Mount Technology (SMT) package for high reliability applications. This switch offers low insertion loss and high isolation with good match in both the insertion loss and isolation states. It can be supplied and tested to the screening requirements of MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and K in addition to the required QCI.
Product Status: Active
- Low Insertion Loss: 1.4 dB @ 2 GHz
- High Isolation: 42 dB @ 2 GHz
- Non-Reflective Match in off state (S22)
- NASA EEE-INST-002 compliant
- High Reliability Class H and K Screening Available
- See Page 5 for MR HI –REL Ordering Details.