KCB816 is a GaAs pHEMT Non-Reflective high performance, low loss switch in a 8 lead hermetic Surface-Mount Technology (SMT) package for Defense and Satellite applications. This device can be supplied and tested to the screening requirements of MIL-PRF-38535 Class B and S, in addition to the required QCI.
Product Status: Active
- Wideband frequency range: DC to 4 GHz
- Low Loss: 0.6 dB @ 2 GHz Isolation: 50 dB @ 2 GHz
- NASA EEE-INST-002 Compliant
- Successfully Tested to 1M RAD TID
- High Reliability Class B and S Screening Available
- See Page 4 of the Datasheet for MFR HI- Rel ordering details