The KA120 is a GaAs pHEMT broadband Low Noise Amplifier with high linearity in a hermetic surface mount package. This Amplifier offers excellent gain, Low noise and high linearity from 2 GHz to 10 GHz. It can be supplied and tested to the screening requirements of MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and K in addition to the required QCI.
Product Status: Active Features
- High Gain: 17 dB typical.
- Low Noise Figure: 2 dB typical @ 2-10 GHz.
- High OIP3: +26 dBm typical @ 2-10 GHz.
- NASA EEE-INST-002 compliant.
- High Reliability Class H and K Screening Available.
- See Page 6 for MFR HI –REL Ordering Details.