The KA107 is a GaAs pHEMT broadband Low Noise Amplifier with high linearity in a hermetic Surface-Mount Technology (SMT) package for high reliability applications. This Amplifier offers excellent gain, Low noise and high linearity from 1.3 to 3.0 GHz. It can be supplied and tested to the screening requirements of MIL-PRF-38535 Class B and S in addition to the required QCI.
Product Status: Active
- High Gain: 20 dB typical @ 1.5 GHz
- Low Noise Figure: 0.8 dB typical @ 1.5 GHz
- High OP1dB: +22 dBm typical
- NASA EEE-INST-002 compliant
- High Reliability Class B and S Screening Available
- See Page 5 for MFR HI –REL Ordering Details