KCB Solutions offers a dynamic work environment that brings together people of diverse background to realize cutting edge products that reach the edges of our solar system.
Join A Stellar Team
KCB offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to our employees including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- 401K including employer match
Below are the current openings at KCB.
KCB Solutions, LLC, leading manufacturer of RF and Microwave surface mount components within the Military, Aerospace, and Satellite Industries, is looking for a skilled and team oriented individual to join the KCB team.
KCB is seeking a Test Operator to support the final test operations of its manufacturing group. As part of a team the Test Operator will ensure that KCB’s products are tested appropriately in accordance with established procedures.
Primary activities include:
- Set up test fixtures to test RF electronics using calibration tools to ensure accurate data
- Read and record data to ensure test results meet data specifications and parameters while trouble shooting any issues that may occur
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency (written and oral)
- Collaborative Skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to write legibly and read and interpret forms
- Ability to compute basic math (addition, subtraction, counting, etc.)
- Ability to work with the aid of microscopes
- Ability to handle product with tweezers and tools
- Ability to frequently use hands to feel and handle objects, tools, or controls
- Ability to sit for periods of time
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision
- Must be a self-starter and demonstrate positive team and interpersonal behavior
Education and Experience:
- Minimum education of High School Diploma or GED required, Associates Degree preferred
- Prior experience in a microelectronic manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, required
- Experience with computer programming in Agilent VEE preferred
- Must be available to work at the 900 Mount Laurel Circle, Shirley, MA headquarters location (relocation assistance is not available.)
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States (employment visa sponsorship is not available.)
- Must be able to pass a background check investigation.
This is a full-time position with full benefits (health, dental, 401k, short/long term disability, life insurance, paid time off, etc.)
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please apply online using the following link: https://www.indeed.com/job/test-operator-34abd27be69d6900
Please, no recruiters and no phone calls about this job!