KCB Solutions offers a dynamic work environment that brings together people of diverse backgrounds to realize cutting edge products that reach the edges of our solar system.
Join A Stellar Team
KCB offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to our employees including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- 401K including employer match
Below are the current openings at KCB.
KCB Solutions, LLC, leading manufacturer of RF and Microwave surface mount components within the Space, Aerospace, and Defense Industries, is looking for a skilled and team oriented individual to join the KCB team.
As part of the Product Realization process, the Product Engineer plays a key role in bringing the next generation of products through the design and release process to a successful manufacturing launch. The Product Engineer will fill a key role in ensuring that new products meet the cost and manufacturability goals and are released in accordance with published milestones.
Primary activities include:
• Assist in defining technical and component requirements for new products.
• Generate error free product documentation necessary for successful manufacturing of new products.
• Test, troubleshoot and optimize prototypes and design validation units.
• Detailed analysis and review of product data to ensure product compliance to specifications.
• Identification of product performance issues during new product development. In particular, identifying any product performance issues that may lead to yield loss and work to resolve the issues identified.
• Understanding the product design tradeoffs, which affect yield and manufacturability.
• Ability to apply the scientific method and critical thinking skills to solve technical problems.
• Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently to complete tasks and solve problems.
• Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to work collaboratively in teams and exude positive interpersonal behavior.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics, or equivalent, preferred.
• Experience with RF microelectronic circuit design and fabrication preferred.
• Experience with set up, calibration, and measurement of microwave circuits preferred.
• Experience with design simulation and optimization using Microwave Office preferred.
• Must be available to work at the 900 Mount Laurel Circle, Shirley, MA headquarters location (remote work/telecommuting arrangements and relocation assistance are both unavailable.)
• Must be legally eligible to work in the United States (employment visa sponsorship is not available.)
• Must be able to pass a background check investigation.
This is a full-time position with full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, short/long term disability, life insurance, paid time off, etc.)
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply, please visit the following site: https://www.indeed.com/job/product-engineer-d4bb01d14eb130e0
Please, no recruiters and no phone calls about this job!