KCB Solutions offers a dynamic work environment that brings together people of diverse background to realize cutting edge products that reach the edges of our solar system.
Join A Stellar Team
KCB offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to our employees including:
- Paid time off
- Life, medical, disability and dental insurance.
- 401K including employer match
For all those interested and have the qualifications, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Below are the current openings at KCB.
Position Description: As part of the Product Realization process, the Product Engineer plays a key role in bringing the next generation of products through the design and release process to a successful manufacturing launch. The Product Engineer will fill a key role in ensuring that new products meet the cost and manufacturability goals and are released in accordance with published milestones.
Primary Responsibilities: Assist in defining technical and component requirements for new products.
- Generate error free product documentation necessary for successful manufacturing of new products.
- Test, troubleshoot, and optimize prototypes and design validation units.
- Analyze product data to ensure product compliance to specifications.
- Identify product performance issues that may lead to yield loss and work to resolve the issues.
- Perform other duties as directed by senior management.
Experience and Qualifications:
- BSEE or BS of Applied Physics is required
- Experience with RF microelectronic circuit design and fabrication is required.
- Experience with set up, calibration, and measurement of microwave circuits is required.
- Experience with design simulation and optimization using Microwave Office is preferred
- Must have strong problem-solving skills including being able to work through a problem from first principles even if the answer is not known.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office Suite and AutoCAD is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Experience with MIL-STD-883, MIL-STD-750, MIL-PRF-19500, MIL-PRF-38534 and MIL-PRF-38535 is preferred.
Position Description: As part of the Product Realization process, the Senior Product Development Engineer plays a key role in leading the development of surface mount amplifier products that lead to revenue growth for the business. To accomplish this objective, an experienced, dedicated and highly motivated individual is needed that understands how to lead, direct, and inspire the KCB team, suppliers, and customers to successful outcomes.
- Become a technical leader of the KCB Solution’s Product Development team to help grow the customer base and increase revenue.
- Work with manufacturing to realize producible surface mount amplifier product designs that address customer and market needs.
- Research and investigate viable Hi-Rel, amplifier product technology, applications and markets.
- Work with and assist existing and potential customers to understand and help define their technical and business objectives as well as the technologies in support thereof.
- Collaborate with technology suppliers to develop technologies to meet the customer needs.
- Define and qualify funding channels to develop new technology.
- Direct and generate proposals for funding (for example; customer, suppliers, and government).
- Travel and present KCB’s capabilities to customers.
- Design and develop products utilizing tools such as AWR Microwave Office and Ansys HFSS.
- Perform power efficiency simulations and thermal analysis.
- Design and develop test fixtures to characterize the electrical parameters of devices as well as to test and verify that the product design meets the prescribed performance criteria.
Experience and Qualifications:
- BSEE or BS of Applied Physics Required, Master’s degree preferred.
- 5 years minimum experience with RF microelectronic amplifier design and fabrication is required.
- Must have experience developing strong relationships with customers and suppliers as well as an overriding entrepreneurial nature.
- Experience generating proposals in response to RFQs as well as to secure funding for technology development is required.
- Experience with set up, calibration and measurement of microwave circuits is required.
- Experience with design simulation and optimization using Microwave Office or equivalent is required. Experience with FEM tools preferred.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills. The candidate should be able to work through a problem from first principles even if answer is not known.
- Must be able to meet internal and external commitments regardless of obstacles confronted.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS office suite and AutoCAD required.
- Excellent communication and project management skills are required.
- Experience with MIL-STD-883, MIL-STD-750, MIL-PRF-19500, MIL-PRF-38534 and MIL-PRF-38535 preferred.