KCB Solutions offers a dynamic work environment that brings together people of diverse background to realize cutting edge products that reach the edges of our solar system.
Join A Stellar Team
KCB offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to our employees including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- 401K including employer match
Below are the current openings at KCB.
KCB Solutions, LLC, leading manufacturer of RF and Microwave surface mount components within the Military, Aerospace, and Satellite Industries, is looking for a skilled and team oriented individual to join the KCB team.
As key part of the manufacturing team, this position will be responsible for meeting established operations, assembly, and shipment goals.
• Test, read, and record data to ensure test results meet data specifications and parameters
• Package sealing: Solder sealing and Seam Sealing
• Leak Testing: Fine and Gross
• Perform other manufacturing duties as directed by management
• Solder tinning leads
• Use of form leads equipment
• Engraving, stamping
• Technical Capacity
• Communication Proficiency (written and oral)
• Collaborative Skills
• Problem Solving/Analysis
• Detail Oriented
• Write legibly
• Read and interpret forms
• Compute basic math (addition, subtraction, counting, etc.)
• Work with the aid of microscopes
• Handle product with tweezers and tools
• Frequently use hands to feel and handle objects, tools, or controls
• Sit for periods of time
• Follow verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Prior manufacturing environment experience required, microelectronic manufacturing environment experience preferred
• Must be available to work at the Shirley, Massachusetts headquarters location (relocation assistance is not available.)
• Must be legally eligible to work in the United States (employment visa sponsorship is not available.)
• Must be able to pass a background check investigation.
This is a full-time position with full benefits (health, dental, 401k, short/long term disability, life insurance, paid time off, etc.)
Please apply online using the following link: https://www.indeed.com/job/assembleroperator-2f571ec702aad42a
Please, no recruiters and no phone calls about this job!